Sponsor

Dear Friend and Supporter:

Did you know that 1 in 10 newborns are diagnosed with a vascular birthmark each year? 90% of those birthmarks will disappear by the time the child is two years of age. The remaining 10% will have a vascular birthmark significant enough to require the opinion of a medical specialist. Through the resources provided by the Vascular Birthmarks Foundation (VBF), over 75,000 children and adults with vascular birthmarks have received medical attention.

Since its inception in 1994, the VBF has grown to be the leading not-for-profit in the world for providing informational resources to families affected by vascular birthmarks. The VBF sponsors a medical conference every year that focuses on educating physicians and families about the latest information in diagnosing and managing vascular lesions. Patients and their families are also able to meet with a team of world-renowned experts and obtain an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.

Because of your prominence in our community, I am writing to request your participation as a sponsor in our 2016 fundraising and awareness building event: The Purple Polka Dot 5K Run/Walk with Family Fun Run on August 14th at Stony Creek Metro Park in Shelby Township, Michigan.

My beautiful daughter, Meghana, received a confirmation diagnosis of a port wine stain on the right side of her face by one of the expert VBF physicians. They were able to connect us with a highly skilled medical team at the University of Michigan where she is currently receiving ongoing laser treatments. The Purple Polka Dot Race is named after the purplish polka dots temporarily marking her face following her laser treatments.

Your company would be associated with an international organization with a growing local presence dedicated to helping babies with birthmarks and giving hope to adults who have long suffered with a vascular birthmark.

See a description of the benefits associated with each sponsorship level. We are counting on your support and will be following up with you as we plan August’s event. To confirm sponsorship or to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please feel free to contact me, Jody Lee at purplepolkadotrace@gmail.com.

Wishing you polka dot thoughts,

Jody & Meghana Lee

Sponsor Levels

PURPLE SPONSOR ($500)

2 AVAILABLE
1 REMAINING
SOLD OUT!!

  • Large logo/name on all social media blasts and flyers
  • Large logo/name on banners and signs
  • Large logo/name on t-shirts
  • Credit/names in press release from the VBF
  • Live Thank You at the race!

GOLD SPONSOR ($350)

2 AVAILABLE
1 REMAINING
SOLD OUT!!

  • Logo/name on flyers
  • Logo/name on signs
  • Logo/name on t-shirts
  • Credit/names in press release from the VBF

SILVER SPONSOR ($200)

3 AVAILABLE
SOLD OUT!!

  • Logo/name on flyers
  • Logo/name on t-shirts
  • Credit/names in press release from the VBF

FOOD SPONSOR

  • Monetary or in-kind donations accepted
  • Logo/name on food table signs
  • Credit/names in press release from the VBF
  • Logo/name on t-shirts

FRIEND SPONSOR ($100 and above)

  • Name on day of race flyer
Advertisements